Monday 8 August 2016

Pixels (5 Stars)


I love this film. I've increased the rating to a full five stars, after only giving it four and a half in my last review. It's a film I can watch over and over again.

I'm starting to get really annoyed at not having a Blu-ray drive in my computer. It means I have to rely on images that I find on the Internet, rather than inserting my own appropriate screenshots.This will have to be put right. Soon!


Since I can't use my own screenshots, I'll restrict myself to showing the scene in which Peter Dinklage tries to chat up Serena Williams. Shouldn't he pick on someone his own size? She'll kill him!


Peter seems to be boasting about his hidden qualities. Serena isn't impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.