Friday 23 September 2011

General: Belated Anniversary

Today I realised that I missed the one year anniversary of my blog. It was September 14th 2010 when I made my first post about Metropolis, inspired by the audience reaction in the cinema. I've come a long way since then. In my early months I often thought I was writing for myself. I considered 10 readers per day "acceptable", but I rarely reached that. In February 2011, for instance, I only had 124 readers all month. But now I must be doing something right. I regularly have 40 readers a day, more than I would have dreamt possible in the early days.

What I miss most is feedback from my readers. Please, if you're reading this, I want you to become followers of my blog. There's a subscribe link at the bottom of the page. And most of all, leave comments. I want to hear from you. Tell me what you like or don't like about individual posts or my blog in general. I want to improve the blog so that I'll have even more readers this time next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.