Tuesday 14 September 2010

Introduction to the blog

This is my first attempt at a blog. Amateurish, but I hope I'll get better as I go along. The main intention of this blog is to tell the world what films I've been watching. I'll write a full review of some films, a few thoughts on others, and sometimes I'll just list the film's name, if I have nothing to say about it or have no time to write about it. However, I do intend to list every single film that I watch, with a rating from 1 to 5 stars.

5 stars: Great, must be watched
4 stars: Good, worth watching
3 stars: Okay, it's a matter of taste
2 stars: Poor, not really worth watching
1 star: Awful, it should never have been made

Comments are appreciated, especially if you disagree with my opinion on a film. I love to argue!

I may also comment on tv series occasionally. Apart from this I'll keep off-topic posts to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.