Monday 2 October 2017

Kick-Ass (5 Stars)


In my review of "Avengers: Age of Ultron" yesterday I talked about the two Quicksilvers. Aaron Johnson has been playing Quicksilver since "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" (2014), and Evan Peters has been playing Quicksilver since "X-Men: Days of Future Past" (also 2014). What I forgot to mention yesterday is that the two actors had already appeared together in a superhero film in 2010: "Kick-Ass".


Aaron Johnson plays Dave Lizewski, a schoolboy who decides to become a superhero, even though he has no powers. Evan Peters plays Todd Haynes, one of Dave's best friends, a schoolboy who is happy being just a schoolboy. Four years later they both became Quicksilver. I wonder which one of them is faster.

Order from Amazon.com
Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.