Friday 6 October 2017

General: I'm not dead


You see the skeleton in the picture? It's not me. I'm not lying. Whatever rumours might be spreading about my recent demise, I'm alive, and if that changes I'll let you know.

For the next two weeks I'll be posting less often because I'm on holiday. I'm visiting my daughter in England. Before I left home I expected to be watching films less often -- which is the case -- but I would still make occasional short posts. I wasn't prepared for what is facing me. My daughter has good quality Internet, but her computer is so slow that it's awkward for me to use. I don't know why, I haven't looked at the specs yet, but I can tell you that I wouldn't accept a computer like this for myself. For this reason I'll keep my posts to an absolute minimum for the next two weeks. Even if I want to share holiday snaps or anything like that, I'll wait to post them until I return to Germany. This post is just to let you know that I'm not dead.

I'll repeat it:

I'm not dead!


3 comments:

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.