Sunday 12 February 2017

Rush Hour 2 (5 Stars)


After watching "Rush Hour" with my son this morning he insisted on watching "Rush Hour 2" as well. He loves the films, just like me. He'll probably watch "Rush Hour 3" by himself after I leave. Jackie Chan is brilliant. So is Chris Tucker. It's a pity he gave up acting to become a preacher. Why does religion have to get in the way of everything? He finally came out of retirement to star in "Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk", so I'm hoping we'll see a lot of him in future.

Zhang Ziyi's performance is excellent, of course. In her films she's usually a good girl, but she's even better as a bad girl.

Order from Amazon.com
Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.